Disclaimers for Amy Moyer Design
All the information on this website – www.amymoyerdesign.com – is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. Amy Moyer Design does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information you find on this website (Amy Moyer Design), is strictly at your own risk. Amy Moyer Design will not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our website.
Using Amy Moyer Design MAY result in:
- Reduced stress over Design and Marketing work
- Better Branding
- Increased Brand Awareness
- Improved Customer Engagement
Using Amy Moyer Design WILL NOT result in:
- Regrowing Lost Hair
- Rapid Weight Loss
- Whiter Teeth
- A Thicker Beard or Mustache
From our website, you can visit other websites by following hyperlinks to external sites. While we strive to provide only quality links to useful and ethical websites, we have no control over the content and nature of these sites. These links to other websites do not imply a recommendation for all the content found on these sites. Site owners and content may change without notice and may occur before we have the opportunity to remove a link which may have gone ‘bad’.
Please be also aware that when you leave our website, other sites may have different privacy policies and terms which are beyond our control. Please be sure to check the Privacy Policies of these sites as well as their “Terms of Service” before engaging in any business or uploading any information.
By using our website, you consent to the disclaimer and agree to its terms. Basically, let’s agree not to sue one another, ok?
Cookies are small bits of data that store helpful information to enhance users’ experiences with the website, and possibly to improve your ability to reconnect with them later. Information collected by cookies can include the user’s preferred language, device settings, browsing activities, items in your cart, and other useful information. This site is built using WordPress so it collects cookies automatically. It uses this information to collect your name and email address when you post a comment or collects information related to making a purchase. I hate cookies too, but they are a necessary evil! I promise to not sell your identity to a third party!
Chocolate Chip Cookies
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1/4 cup brown sugar (packed)
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 large egg
1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Microwave the butter for about 40 seconds.
- In a large bowl, mix butter with the sugars until well-combined.
- Stir in vanilla and egg until incorporated.
- Add the flour, baking soda, and salt. Please read the recipe note about properly measuring flour.
- Mix the dough until just combined. The dough should be soft and sticky.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Scoop out 1.5 tablespoons of dough & place 2″ apart on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 7-10 minutes, or until cookies are set. They will be puffy and still look a little under-baked in the middle.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact me by email at firstname.lastname@example.org